Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!!!

We were boring for Memorial Day. Steve mowed the lawn and the most exciting thing we did was go to the hospital to visit Larry. Oh, by the way he is out of the hospital now. We did go to a picnic on Sat. that Michael and Ruth Anne Arnolds church was having. Matt, Steve's cousin, came over Sun. night and we were up till 3am talking!!!! Karin had to work which was kind of a bummer but I guess that's life. I was tired but it was fun. You know, when you have a baby you are kind of on their schedule so I was thankful that Tannen decided to sleep a little longer than usual the next morning. Justice is still in Missouri having fun, I hope. He did all of his events on Mon. except track. He did that today. I guess it was nice to get them out of the way that way he can relax and not be nervous for the rest of the week. I don't know if I already said this in a previous post but If you go to Mark and Gretchens blog from my blog she posted a couple video clips of Justice doing 2 of his performances. One more thing before I sign off. I want to say Thank You to all those who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces. With out your sacrifices and the sacrifices of your loved ones, my family and I would not enjoy the freedoms that we have today. I admire you!!

3 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

3 AM?! I'm tired just thinking about it.
I am glad that Justice was able to go to convention and get his competition out of the way early. I am sure he is having a great time!

Noah and Heather said...

We don't know about camp yet. I am really hoping we can come! Are you talking about Youth Camp or Regular Camp?
Noah is supposed to be reporting to his next post during YC, but he has put in an application to come home for a couple of weeks to work with a local recruiter. If they approve his app, it would probably put us in MI over YC. He wouldn't have any time, put the kids and I would be there. There are still a lot of details to work out.
I'll let you know when we find something out.

Leah said...

Glad to know that Larry is home from the hospital. Looking forward to hearing Justice's adventures at ISC. Hope you guys are doing great! Enjoy your blog