Friday, May 16, 2008

Little update

I guess they have determined that the tumor has not ruptured but there is still the issue of him not eating or drinking. Steven and Becky had to get frank with him tonight. The doc gave him 2 options, eat and drink appropriatly or have the NG tube. So it is up to him. They are going to see how he does tomorrow and if he doesn't do any better then he will have to have the tube. The family is not doing well emotionally. I am doing ok if I don't think about it. Steven has always told me that I am very good at putting things out of my mind. That's not always the best thing but I guess in times like these it comes in handy. I will try to keep updated as I have time to do so.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Tanjala,

Just want you all to know you are in our prayers. Praise the Lord the tumor had not raptured.

Noah and Heather said...

We will be praying for all of you!