Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To be a part of this Mayle family you have to.......




like to ride!!! Even the little guy likes to ride. And who cares if it's a motorcycle or a 4-wheeler. I prefer 4-wheelers. I feel safer with 4 wheels under me and not just 2. But I guess it's fine for the younger ones. Over the week-end we were able to take the bikes out to my in-laws property and I was able to take the LTZ into 5th gear!! That was exciting!! It was awesome going so fast!!! Justice forfeited going 4-wheelin' to see a girl. Can you believe that? ;-) These pictures where taken in our backyard.

2 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Kendrick LOVES the pic of Zach on the dirt bike. Uh-Oh that's scary when a teenage boy decides he would rather spend time with a girl rather than ride 4 wheelers!! The days of "girls" have entered the Mayle home.

Mamabear said...

If its any comfort at all, that "girl" probably spends more time on our 4whs than anyone else in the house,, so I doubt that particular teenage boy will need to give them up anytime soon, at least if her influence counts! :-D