Monday, May 19, 2008

My little graduate and his goofy brothers!





Zach had his little graduation thing this morning. He successfully completed the reading readiness program. That leads me to mention that I will be doing something this summer that I have never done before and I can't say as I'm really anxious to do it either. I will attempt, with God's help, to take Zach through the learning to read program. So please say a prayer for me. They had their last chapel service today and they gave out prizes to all those who sold candy bars and Justice picked out this crazy hat. So here are a few pics of some of them in the hat. I have several new posts today so scroll down to see more.

4 comments:

Karen Carroll said...

I am so happy that you found me!! It's so strange that I have been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing...and suddenly you pop up! I love the pictures of your family! God has blessed you with a beautiful family! We need to stay connected!
Love,
Karen

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

CONGRATULATIONS Zach!!!! I love Justice's new hat. It makes him look dignified???? Will be praying for you as a you become a "teacher" to Zach this summer

Noah and Heather said...

Oh, Tannen just looks too adorable and innocent sleeping. I'm sure he would never get into the marshmallows and make a mess! Aren't appearances deceiving when they are asleep?!!!
I like the hat! Is he bringing it to Youth Camp?
Congratulations, Zach!
By the way, I think Justice is younger than we were when we took music appreciation and got stuck on the turtle. We must just have been immature. LOL

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

Congratlations Zach. He looks so cute in his robe. and the other boys look so funny in that hat.