Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation

We are leaving today for vacation to IN. My brother lives in Shoals and we are going down there to ride 4-wheelers. Can you imagine that!! :-) Anyway, Justice said good-bye to his girl yesterday. I felt really bad for the 2 of them. He might think I'm just blowin' smoke when I say I know how he feels, but I really do. I'm old but not that old, I remember what it's like to like someone so much you feel like your heart could break. If it's any encouragement to them at all, I have always wanted to go to Alaska. So you never know. In a round about way I do have family there. Ward, my moms husband, has 2 daughters that live there. Justice wanted to have Kaitlin go 4-wheelin' with us while she was here but it didn't work out. Maybe they will get a chance sometime. From the sounds of it, Kaitlin likes to ride just as much as the rest of us. Hopefully I will have pictures of vacation on here when I get back. Until then, take care. Everyone is waiting for me in the car. :-)

4 comments:

Noah and Heather said...

Waiting for you?! I can't imagine! Hope you are having a great time.

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

NO WAY was someone waiting on you ESPECIALLY Steve! Hope you guys are having fun. Kendrick couldn't understand why you weren't in church yesterday well rather why your boys weren't in church anyway you were missed!!

Mamabear said...

Hey hope you guys are having fun in southern Indiana! Bedford is my hometown,,it will always be home to me.
You better start planning that Alaska trip now! We'd have a blast.

Joshua said...

Thanks for the comment. Nice to hear from you. Of course I remember you. I didn't know your family was that big though. wow. Well, tell Tovie I said hello when you see him. Josh