Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Reunion

We had a great time at the reunion!! I forgot my camera so I'll have to get pics off of Germayne. So when I get them I'll put them on here. It rained off and on the whole week-end but it was still fun. My mom and Ward live in CO so I don't get to see them very much and they were able to make it. We also seen a bear and her 3 cubs. That was exciting!!! She came right up behind our cabin. I guess she was looking for food. Tannen also got his first tooth over the week-end. It seems like he is doing something new everyday. He is going to crawl any day now. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks but he doesn't have his hands and knees coordinated yet. He is growing so fast!!

2 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

I can't believe "Baby Guy" is growing up so fast.

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

i could just eat him up!!!!!!!!

He's so cute!