Monday, March 31, 2008

Men and sickness

Ok!! Does anyone agree with me that men are big babies when they get sick? Steve is now sick and you would think it is the end of the world. Not to float my own boat but I am driving kids to school taking care of a baby and everything else that needs to happen in my day all with a 101 temp, sore throat, headache and by whole body aching. He is just laying in bed saying "I'm not doing well." Well, no duh, take some tylenol but no he would rather suffer I guess. So I say don't complain to me if you are not going to take medication to help. Anyway, maybe I'm a mean wife and I'm being to harsh. No, seriously, he probably is bad off.

4 comments:

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

yes i agree with you that men are babies when they are sick. At least I know Tim is. Well hope he gets to feeling better

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

YES, men are big babies!!! But, I can imagine that Steve takes it a little further! He's a little drastic in some areas:o)
Sounds like you're not doing good either!! What's the deal?
Hope you guys feel better soon!

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

I hear ya!! Too bad they don't remember how they act when they are sick when the Mamma's get sick!! Hope he gets feeling better soon!

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

I Tim Crowl would like to support Steve in this situation. any other men out ther want to join me? as you can see, other than me , only women have told their opinion. We men need to stick up for each other . Well I think I got my point across. Thanks for listening to me.