Sunday, March 30, 2008

I did it!!!!!!!





Thanks Gretchen!!! I tried this before but you know what I did wrong? I didn't check the accept terms box and that is why they didn't load. I am so happy now!!

These are some of the pictures that Germayne took for us. I told her she should start charging for this. Not me of course but everyone else. Anyway, I think these are awsome pictures!! I have my own personal photographer. She is available by appointment only. Just kidding!! She has done pictures for people down where she lives and they turned out excellent!!!

7 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Great job Tanj!!I love those pics!!! can't remember if I told you about http://kendrickskorner.blogspot.com or not!! Have a good week with "the guys"!

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

Tanj,
Those are REALLY good pictures of all of you! She did a really good job! WOW!!

How's ur week been?

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

Hey Tanj Gretchen gave me your link Love the Pictures I would love to have her do ours Missed you at church Brandon wanted to know where Zach was. c-ya later

Sarah said...

The pictures are awesome!

Cheryl Watters said...

I sent your blog address to Ryan. I am sure he will love looking at the pictures. You have a beautiful family and I enjoyed looking at the photos.

Karalynne said...

These photos are beautiful. I've been enjoying your blog! Hope you are feeling better!

Hannah said...

I love those pictures of you and your family