Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Trip

We went to Indiana last week-end and we had a good time. My Aunt Henryetta and my Grandpa came up from Kentucky and we had a cook-out on Sat. night. James, my uncle, will be going to Iraq in April or sometime around there. I must have picked up something while I was down there because the day after we got back I ended up with Strep throat. It was pretty bad. It's not fun being sick but it is especially not fun when you still have to take care of your family and get them back and forth to school and get up with a baby!! But I made it and all is well with me now.

This week-end Tovie and Steve had a board meeting to attend so we were out at Athens Camp on Sat. Steve's coming up in the world, he is on a board. LOL Some of us got together and went to the mall. That was fun!! There was 4 moms and 11 kids!! Almost half were mine.

Before I forget Germayne took some pictures of our family last week-end and they turned out really good!! So good in fact that Wal-mart wouldn't let me print them out without having her permission on paper. That was kind of crazy. I have put 3 on here. I am absolutly in love with all of the pictures!!!

By the way, I am trying to figure out how to put pictures in my post area and have not been able to figure it out. So if someone could help me out please do. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Tanj when you are posting right above the text box is a line of things like font, bold, itallic, over on the right there is an eraser go to more to the left of the eraser and that is where you add pics to your post. I love your blog by the way!! Glad you had a good trip to IN. Missed you in Church today!!