Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The dentist

Zach had to have a tooth pulled today. He was such a tuff little boy. He didn't even cry. It was more dramatic for me!!! Even the dentist said, "Mom, you have a tuff little guy there." I guess you have to be tuff when you are the 4th out of 5 boys. Anyway, I was really proud of him!!! I tried to get Steve to go in with him but no, he is apparently to ill. Poor guy I have picked on him enough. Well, now the tooth fairy can come for Zach's tooth. The kids always like for the tooth fairy to come.

3 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Poor Zach!!! Glad he did ok with it. Isn't it the Dad's that get the "luxury" of opting out on situations like that. I know Mark does EVERY chance he gets!! Glad you made it through too Tanj.

Jess & Melanie Heer said...

Aawww! Isn't sad when the poor little guys sit in that big huge chair and act so tuff!!!! I bet he looks cute and is SO excited about the tooth fairy! The tooth fairy is broke at our house, I think we had like 3 teeth in one week, and our kids get $5 a tooth!!! I think I only got .50 cents!!! ha ha
Tell Steve to get over it already:o) Good Grief!! ha ha

Cheryl Watters said...

Memories! Memories! Our boys always loved the tooth fairy. I am glad to have found your blog. That is a beautiful family picture at the top of your page. Tell Zach that I am proud of him for being so brave.