Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

I have been tagged by Gretchen, silly girl!!!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was in my early 20's and my second baby, Dakota, was 10mo. Other than that my memory is fuzzy :)

To do list today
Since my day is almost over, help the kids finish up homework and get them in bed.

Snacks I enjoy
Well, Steve would say anything with sugar in it. I wouldn't say anything but pretty close to anything with sugar in it.

If I were a billionaire
I would pay off my house and stuff
Give to BLBS to finish the building project
Give to missions, specifically Native American
Put some away for my kids
Pay off my mom and Ward's debts
Pay off my in-laws debts

My worst habits
Changing my clothes 500 times before I go with the outfit I had on first :)
Not hanging up my clothes promtly

Places I have lived
Nebraska
South Dakota
Indiana
Arizona
Michigan
I think that's it

Jobs I have held
babysitting
cleaning in a nursing home
Little Ceasars
Taco Bell
bakery
nurse
Best of all a MOM!!!

I would like to tag Melanie and Lydia.

No comments: