Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to......

my brother-in-law, Tim (June 10)!!! And also Happy Anniversary to Tim and Becky (June 10)!!! It's a little bit early but Happy Birthday to Larry (June 14) and Happy Birthday to Dakota (June 20)!!!! Oh, and Happy Anniversary to me and I guess Steve, too because I guess I couldn't have one of those without him :-) (June 18)!!!! And Happy Birthday to me (June 25)!!!! You know when you are a mom of younger children you have to tell yourself happy birthday because the only ones who remember are your own mom and maybe your husband. You also might have to buy your own birthday present. :-) In case you haven't noticed June is somewhat busy for us. Something I have to point out right now is that Steve's Grandma Kennedy has 7 daughters and there is 13 grandkids on that side. All of the grandkids that are married have been married in June. They are Steve, Becky, Matt, Ruth Anne, and Russell. There is 14 great grandchildren just from those five and out of that there is only 4 girls. Just thought I'd share that bit of info with ya'all.

9 comments:

Karalynne said...

Hope you have a really wonderful anniversary as well as a birthday! I can see what you mean when you say June is a busy month ;o)

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

WEll Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to all of you.

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Good to see an update!! Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to all!! Kendrick saw the pics of Zach on the dirt bike and now he is making "motorcycle sounds" which he has done CONSTANTLY since he saw "Uncle" Russel and Steve on Justin's motorcycle Sunday night. Have a good rest of the week. See ya Sunday. Oh and Don't forget to bring your pics for me Sunday!!

Noah and Heather said...

You sound like our family, with the b-days! Isn't it fun being the mom? Noah told me to go ahead and order my own cake. That might have been a mistake - Coldstone Creamery, here we come!!! I tried to order my own gift too, but they didn't have it in my size. =)
By the way, did you ever think of the fact that we were both really crazy to have our weddings between Mother's Day and our B-days? It is kind of hard to justify having Noah take me out to eat 3 times in just over a month!
Looks like the "guys" are having fun riding!

Cheryl Watters said...

Early Happy Birthday Tangela! I found your 'trivia' quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Noah and Heather said...

Hi! Are you guys still planning on being at YC? We should be in MI for YC and the first weekend of FC, if all goes as planned. We don't have the official new orders in hand yet, but it seems to be as definite as anything ever gets in the army. =) So, hopefully, we will see you guys then.

urhis said...

Happy Birthday, Tanjala. What a busy person you are and an excellent MOM!

Noah and Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!

grandmagene said...

Hey Tangela, Boy you sure do have a busy month in June. Hope you have a wonderful b-day. How is Larry doing? I heard he didnot have the surgery. Could you update me please? Keeping him in our prayers. Requested prayer for him at church. Love, Genene