Monday, December 22, 2008











Since Steve will be opening a new chapter in his life or should I say we will be opening a new chapter in our lives, I will be going back to work sometime at the beginning of next year. I think I will go back to Great Lakes Home Health, which is where I was working at before I had Tannen. Only this time I will need to go back full time. Steve will be going back to school and working part time. It has been a year since I have worked outside the home so it will be a bit of an adjustment but we will manage with God's help. It is pretty flexible. Alot more flexible than most nursing jobs. I am just really thankful that we have me to fall back on. I haven't had to work since Justice was a baby & for that I am thankful. But you know, a womans gotta do what a womans gotta do!! I am excited and scared all at the same time. Anyway, Tannen is a little doll. He loves his brothers to pieces!!! He reminds me a lot of Justice. He started walking when he was 9mo!!! Justice was a little younger when he started walking. I love Christmas!!! We are suppose to get together with my in-laws, Matt & Karin, Les and Marcia, and possibly Michael & Ruth Anne. It's going to be a lot of fun!!! Larry is doing good. He has CAT scans every 3 months and so far they have come back showing nothing. So we thank the Lord for that!!! Things have been rough this year but God has been with us all the way. Thats why he came, to help those who could not help themselves. Here are some family pictures that were taken on Sun. One of Tim and Becky's family with Debbie and Larry, one of our family with Debbie and Larry, one with all of us and one of the grandkids-5 boys and 2 girls.